Friday, February 20, 2009

Sweet things

Well, I haven't blogged for a couple of weeks because they banned it at work and that is where I usually do it!!! LOL But, I just have to write about what happened on Valentines Day. I had bought each of the kids some valentine bubble gum to give them on Valentine's Day. But, Avery's teacher wanted us to send them a surprise gift. So, I gave her chocolate and a stuffed animal. The same day I was going to eat with Carly and I knew I better get her the same thing or she would get ticked when she saw Avery got a stuffed animal. So, I surprised her with the same thing at lunch. Later that day, I told Zain that I knew he wanted want a stuffed animal so I gave him the money I would have spent on it since he loves getting cash. Well, the next day was Valentine's Day and I gave them their gum. Zain looked at it and said "But, where is my Valentine's card??" He was so upset that I didn't get him a card this year, so I went out later and got them all a card. LOL I never really thought they paid much attention to the card, but now I know they love getting a sweet card from their Mom. It really touched my heart and I won't EVER forget the card again!!
Carly will probably be the Hallmark card writer with all the cards she makes for me. Lately, she has given me some of the sweetest letters telling me that I am the best Mom. She is so sweet to me and never do I doubt how much I am loved. Avery is cute because she gives me letters that say Avery loves Mommy. She asked Carly the other day how she could write such long letters to me! Avery thinks Carly writes too much...LOL...Avery will be as proficient at writing as Carly one day but for now I love getting the simple letters from her!
Zain had me pick him up from school the other day because he had terrible stomach pain. I feared the worst-stomach flu, appendicitis??? Well, it turned out to be the new ab machine he and his Dad got!! He never knew his abs could hurt so bad! It was the funniest thing ever that he thought he was sick. But, after I told everyone the story he was mad. I guess I embarrassed him! I felt so bad and told him I was sorry. I told him I thought he liked funny stories. Apparently he does, but not when they are about him! So, now I know!!! He is such a funny kid, though! So, now it his turn to kid with me!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment