Before I go into how AMAZING Tuesday was, I have to tell something Avery said today. We were in the car after school on our way to her checkup at the doctor. I asked her if she ate her lunch I packed her (because she barely ever eats anything at lunch). She said "I ate some Cheetos and some pretzels, but not the bologna cuz it causes cancer!!" After I about ran off the road with laughter, I asked her where in the world she heard that. She said that Makenzie's Mom had told that to Makenzie and she told Avery. I think it is hilarious the conversations 6 year olds have at school. I told Avery later at her appt to ask the doctor and he said you would have to ALOT of bologna and hot dogs to have any problems! So, now maybe she will eat that darn bologna when I pack it!!! LOL
Well, we got snow on Monday and Tuesday. The kids were already out for MLK day and then got a snow day on Tuesday. They had a ball in the snow. They made mini snowmen and a snow castle. They went through about 3 changes of clothes when I remembered the girls had ski bibs. Those were great! On Tuesday, they weren't that thrilled with me because I wouldn't let them go outside until Obama got sworn in! Hey, its history and I wanted them to witness it!! The girls made Obama signs which were cute. It was such an awesome day in American history and I am so glad my kids were home to experience it with me!!
Avery's appt was great today. He said she was perfect. He said she is going to be tall, 89% in height and 86% in weight. She is going to need an eye exam because she bombed her eye exam too! But, her vision is about what Zain's is, so not too bad!
The rest of the week is going to focus on my dear son getting his book report done that is due Monday!!! Help me, LORD, not go crazy with his messy handwriting and procrastination to get it done!!! AMEN
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment