....and all the drunks are here at the ER!!! One thing I can say is that I am glad my partying days are long over! These people coming in here are nuts!! But, the highlight of my 2009 came right at midnight when my husband called to wish me a Happy New Year and told me he hopes we have a better year this year and when I said "Are the girls awake?", I heard Carly yelling "I have to call Mommy". She was definitely not going to forget to call me and wish me a Happy New Year. What a sweetheart! When I talked to my sleepy Avery I told her Happy New Year and she said "Does that mean it is morning already?" She is so cute and cracks me up.
So, despite having to deal with all of Knoxville's finest here at the ER, my 2009 has started off great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment